Answermyphone.biz is an award winning telephone answering service based in Cardiff that provide a range of flexible options to businesses of all sizes. From virtual receptionist services to fully staffed customer contact centres, Answermyphone.biz can cover any, and all call answering needs.
telephone systems cardiff
As part of a routine review of ways to improve their services to customers, Answermyphone.biz found that their existing IT and telecoms systems would benefit from an overhaul. Their existing IT systems were over seven years old, and although they served them well, they lacked the modern features required to provide a top-class service to clients. The software was also slow to manage and did not provide the reports or analytical tools required to properly assess the performance of the call answering services.
The key to improving performance was to implement a solution that used software and hardware working in perfect harmony. Definitive supplied and installed a new LocalTalk IP Telephone Systems Cardiff and worked in conjunction with NSolve, providers of NCall, a computer based intelligent call answering software solution, to create an advanced platform that better meets the complex needs of their customers.
Following installation and configuration of the system, Answermyphone.biz were able to:
- Manage multiple incoming calls at the click of a mouse, routing them automatically according to their client’s instructions.
- The new system allowed for instant call patching to client offices, or specific contacts ‘in the field’.
- Extend their internal call handling capability using a new 50 extension system.
- Manage up to 200 DDIs for inbound calls, increasing operator availability further enhancing the service offered to clients.
- Collect out-of-hours voicemail quickly and easily using a new capture service that directed messages to a Cloud-hosted email box, allowing for management by Answermyphone.biz operator or their clients as appropriate.
- Fully manage their phone queues direct from their PC screen using CTI – Computer Telephony Interface – to perform phone operations like Answer, Hold and Transfer.
Incoming calls are received on specific DDIs by the new telephone system before being routed through to a ring group, ready to be answered by the next available operator. Phones in the ring group are paired with individual operator PCs where the calls are presented in a queue to answer.
The new software allows the call to be answered by an operator who is then presented with a number of handling and routing options specific to the company called. A custom workflow configured by Answermyphone.biz determines how the inbound call is handled.
The software presents the operator with a specific outcome according to the client’s instructions, including:
- Giving sales information to the caller.
- Taking a message from the caller, then sending it to the client via email or SMS.
- Collecting information from the caller to complete a web or enquiry form.
- Taking a sales order.
- Patching the call through to the client.
telephone systems cardiff
telephone systems cardiffRyan Griffiths (Definitive)
For more information on the specific solutions used in the Answermyphone.biz project, please see: